Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Home | Fusion smjúsjon khanh long it was something small to b ... | Straight into Compton My frie


Home | Fusion smjúsjon khanh long it was something small to b ... | Straight into Compton My friend is going to school ... | From the young generation as these young men are not h ... | ruminations day Iran enriches uranium, the uranium enrichment and Ir ... | The Strategic Need Iceland? It seems to be rather fashionable ... | exploitative purposes or coincidence? April Fools 'Day song ... | Iceland burns Tupac hello my building land ... | April Fools' Day If you go down to the harbor when a whale ... | haunted According to the newspaper, mbl.is is ... | ARRG! Just now was my friend suggest me ... 28. April 2006
Tough guy from the suburbs of Reykjavík last time I blogged about the rapper felt guestbook on the old blog of all kinds of threats and djöfulgangi. Fans of crime rapper Móra were determined to kill me for writing less about the striker if something was hard limits bile internet threats. I'm still recovering from me, so I'm going to be positive and constructive in my writings on hip-hop, both in this transaction khanh long as well as on who wants to fill itself khanh long lead to express themselves on the internet? Not me anyway On my browser the internet I stumbled on Icelandic rap band from the suburbs of Reykjavík Busta Bitches. If one examines the text boys in Busta Bitches seen quickly travelers in tough gangster that do little more than to spank Kelling and killing or beating those bugging them. This was not really khanh long a suctioning only because they are members barely khanh long 40 pounds and not mature yet. They are namely 12 years. Let's look at some Excerpts from their website partner and start the song I'm "a hustler:
"LAPD Chasing me / Acting like They can arrest a B '/ I'm a gangster somthing like that / Don't go around not bringing a hole / Both I'ma I'ma hustler / bonafide ... chubby / I'm I'ma hustler / bonafide ... chubby / "As you can see, you can learn a lot by listening to rap music. There I found, for example, that police in Los Angeles khanh long seems to have jurisdiction in the suburbs of Reykjavík, where she chases 12 year kids for fun. That I knew, for example, not before.
"Yeahh khanh long i allways got a shotgun in my pant's / nife in my Sock / and a sticker in my pocket / to sign These autograph's / yeahh i 'm so cool i only sign breast's with my hands / Yeah I'm so cool / to fucking BUFF / "of the image of the companies to judge is nothing khanh long to lie in this text. They are dangerous to see and no doubt stockings stamp just full of knives and other home furnishings. Besides, they are truly "Too fucking BUFF" both two. It's a long time since I've seen such a Massai twelve year old boy and they will undoubtedly still devastating when they hit puberty. If continued this trend continues, khanh long they may become as large as some of the girls in the class soon, and then maybe they do not have to stand on a chair to sign the breasts of her fans. Next song with the companies named I know you like me and is no less remarkable than the first. There the boys think up various reasons why girls are crazy for them
"Danni Suco rapper i know you like me cuz I'm rich, pretty and nice / i know you like me cuz always were to Gather When we have realy good time's / i know you like meeee / I know you like me girl When I bang you in my bed / I know you like me when I moonlight kiss you like that / Fannar Rap / yeah I'm never going back do LA / Those bitches never pay / if you get an tatto it will never go away / cuz i is not no gay / I'm just siting here and i will stay / "Certain khanh long things have clearly changed since I was a child. When I was twelve years old the girls were not quite stop being disgusting and all you did was in bed sleeping. My bed was not addressed wrongly and turn after countless nights of wild sex. One was not efficient enough to travel to LA to chase the females and get a tattoo. They must get more pocket money than I had. I need to discuss this issue with my mother at the first opportunity, it is clear that I was hlunnfarinn! Skýringunaa covering a sizeable financial means of those companies may be found in this transaction of blogs:
"04/20/06 Röppuðum summer day .Fengum one thousand per man .." Two dead bishops! Not bad boys! I do not know what you gain a lot of bling bling and bitches 1000 call nowadays but if you continue to lobby up for the big notes, it should hardly be long before you price equal tattúveraðir and Bubbi Morthens and Siggi addressed khanh long as combined! But on with the butter !:
"I know you like meee / For beying a G '/ I know you like meee / Cuz I get it for free /" There's a rap about kvenh

No comments:

Post a Comment